How To Make A Moisturising Vitamin Mask For Your Face
Honey is another one of those super ingredients and wonderful to use in skin care products. Honey is said to have skin preserving and brightening properties. When we make face masks, it is best to mix up a one-use batch. Especially if the mask contains food products or clay as these mask don't keep too well.
Also I find a moisturising vitamin mask is easy and quick to mix up and it's a nice part of the self-pampering process.
The oils in this face mask contain a variety of vitamins. Camellia oil contains vitamin A, B and C. And rosehip seed oil contains vitamin A and C.
We can experiment a little with this moisturising vitamin mask. Try adding natural yoghurt or mashed avocado if you want a moisturising that has a more creamy texture.
Vitamin Mask Ingredients
- 2 teaspoons or 10ml of manuka honey
- 1 teaspoon or 5ml of aloe vera
- 1 teaspoon or 5ml of camelia oil
- 1 teaspoon or 5ml of rosehip seed oil
- half a teaspoon or 2.5ml vitamin E
- 2-4 teaspoons or 10-20g of pink clay or kaolin white clay
- small glass bowl